07 Oct Justin Senescall
Justin is a highly experienced intellectual property lawyer, having advised clients in this specialised area for more than 20 years.
Prior to founding Seneworth Legal Partners in 2017, Justin held senior intellectual property roles in Sydney and Brisbane based firms, including the role of Partner at multi-award-winning international IP law firm, Bird & Bird.
Justin advises local and international clients on the Australian aspects of their intellectual property portfolios including advising on intellectual property strategy and structuring, trade mark portfolio management as well as enforcement and disputes. Justin advises clients from a range of industries including creative agencies, retail and brands, automotive, fashion, agriculture, financial institutions, fast moving consumables and health.
Seneworth Legal Partners was founded on Justin’s passion to understand his clients’ unique business needs and his desire to develop collaborative working relationships that result in innovative and commercial legal solutions.
Justin’s clients describe him as commercial, thorough and straight-shooting, with the spirit of an entrepreneur.
- Major trade mark portfolio management
- Trade marks: including registration, opposition and disputes
- Copyright: including commercial agreements and disputes
- Designs: including registration, commercial agreements and disputes
- Confidential information: including commercial agreements and disputes
- Commercial intellectual property matters: including general IP advisory, audit, structuring, government grants, licensing and assignments.
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University Of Technology
- Masters of Law (Intellectual Property), Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Arts, Queensland University of Technology
- Admitted as Solicitor in 2001
- Founded Seneworth Legal Partners in 2017